Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Make a Card - Taylored Expressions is 9!


I have lots of stamp companies that I turn to time and time again for cute images and fun supplies. Taylored Expressions is definitely one of my favorite favorites! And they are turning 9! Here are a couple cards I made to celebrate with them! (Any excuse for cake really.) :D

For this card, I kept with the birthday theme but flipped the orientation of the sketch to horizontal and used the banner die instead of the 'sprinkles/sequins'. To make the words of Wish Big stand out, I added Nuvo drops to the stamped words to make them look like puffy stickers. (I tilted the card so you can sort of see the dimension it added.)
Happy, happy birthday, TE!
 

Linking up here: Taylored Expressions

Card Details:
Cardstock - The Paper Studio: White / Recollections: Yellow
Patterned Paper - Pebbles: Yours Truly 6x6 / American Crafts: #summer 6x6

Color - Memento: Tuxedo Black / Copics: YG11, YG13 / Spectrum Noir: CT1, LV1, PL1
Dies - Taylored Expressions: Pennant Border / Nestabilities: Standard Circles
Stamps - TE: Wish Big

Embellishments - Stickles: Grape Crush / Nuvo: Morning Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...