Monday, May 5, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Card Swap

I have several friends that I get together with a few times each year for crafting weekends. It's like an extended 'girls' night out' plus scrapbooking and stamping.
I hosted our last weekend at my house and we added a fun twist to our usual routine. We did a card swap. Everyone brought a sample and supplies to make two cards. In our group, not everyone is necessarily a card-maker but all the gals jumped right in and participated. I think it ended up being a lot of fun! Bonus: I have 8 extra cards for my stash plus some extras I made of the designs I contributed.

Here's what I got to make:
MH's first card: with Stampin Up! stamps
MH's second card: using Stampin Up! stamp and punches
MB's first card
MB's second card
SS's first card
SS's second card: It's hard to see but the tan background is embossed with a leaf pattern.
JC's first card: Using Liquid Pearls and I think Stampin Up! stamps and flower punch
JC's second card: cloud embossed background and Cricut cut; You can see more of her beautiful cards on her blog.


Aren't I blessed with super creative, generous friends? I know. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...