Monday, February 16, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Giggle, Laugh, and Be Silly


My other recent card swap offering was this design. I needed something a little less time intensive than all the alcohol marker coloring on Harvest Girl.
I found the layout idea on Pinterest and thought it went perfectly with the papers from the "Amy Tangerine Sketchbook" 6x6 paper pad by American Crafts. A friend had given me the embellishment flowers so I went with different color schemes to incorporate them all.

The yellow flower started out as white. I lightly stroked over the petals with a yellow marker to make it match the card.


Details:
cardstock: blue and pink card base (Recollections), yellow card base (Bazzill), white (Georgia Pacific)
patterned paper: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts)
embellishments: flowers (Recollections), pink and white pearls (Recollections), various ribbon (unknown)
color: Paris Lights, Orangerie, and Belle Rose ink (Palette)
tools: scallop edge punch (Fiskars)
stamps: TAC Express Yourself (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...