Monday, April 6, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Up, Up, and Away

I find myself drawn to hot air balloons. I'm not sure why. Maybe the bright colors? They seem peaceful. This stamp set was another one that caught my eye during Sale-a-bration. I loved this card and decided to adapt to fit some envelopes that I had on hand.

Details:
cardstock: white (Georgia Pacific)
patterned paper: The stripe, butterfly, polka dot, and flower are all from various paper stacks. I think some DCWV and maybe a Paper Studio.
embellishments: ribbon (unknown)
color: Cognac, Toile Pink, Haystack ink (Palette)
tools: circle and scallop circle die (Nestabilities), foam dots (Studio G), edge punch (Martha Stewart)
stamps: Up and Away (Stampin Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...