Monday, November 9, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Fall Scene

A bunch of friends and I got together for a girls' crafting night. One of the gals left a little gift for me. We had been talking about how to use this church scene die cut, so when I found her surprise when cleaning up, I thought I'd try out one of my ideas.
I layered scraps of solid cardstock onto a mat. Then I used a dauber a little bit of white ink to  create some clouds. I used a dauber to add brown to the yellow scene die cut.
After I attached the scene to my cardstock backer, I put various colors of Stickles in the little church windows.  Sort of dusk in the country by the little church kind of thing.



Details:
cardstock: blue, green, brown, yellow (unknown)
embellishments: Cranberry, Yellow, Shamrock, Waterfall (Stickles)
color: Moonlight White (Brilliance); Burnt Umber (Palette)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...