Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Crafty Ornaments

Two years ago, Bass got me the big Papertrey Ink kit for a Christmas gift so I could make our Christmas cards. In the kit, I got 6 half circle ornament pieces. I wasn't sure I wanted to attempt anything with them but I found this on Pinterest and was inspired to make my own.
It didn't go well.
Plan B was to try this neutral aqua version. I decided to make it a little more rustic though and used Kraft instead of aqua.

My other crafty project was inspired by this.
I found my high school tassel and our college tassels. I have no idea where Bass's high school tassel is but I have spare ornaments to use if it turns up.

I took the charms off the tassels and used my jewelry pliers and jump rings to attach them to the ornament toppers. I added the relevant information to a mini banner I cut using the banner from the PTI Tinsel and Tags die set.

Because our tree "needed" more ornaments. :)

Details:

cardstock: #110 white (Recollections), Kraft (unknown)
color: Classic Kraft (PTI)
embellishments: snow (PTI)
tools: Tinsel and Tags dies (PTI)
stamps: Tinsel and Tags (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...