I mentioned before that this Christmas (the 2nd in our current home), I have more time and
energy to do some crafting and decorating. Last year, with no shower, a
bathroom in shambles, Bass away on a business trip, and all the
painting and cleaning we had to do, we barely got the tree and stockings
up.
This year after we pulled all of the tubs out of the attic, I spent hours digging through them and re-imagining how everything could work in our new space. Here are a ton of pics of the spaces I dressed up for Christmas. Come on in and check it out!
Starting outside...
A bunch of old garland wound together to beef it up, some pine cones and holly sprigs from my stash, a few new white poinsettia blooms and a new gold bow went on the front window.
A lit grapevine tree with new gold bow and wood angels for the front stoop.
New white poinsettia blooms for the window swags and my lit grapevine angel dressed up the other side of the house.
Living Room entry table: framed vintage-y postcard, 2 leftover garland pieces, and lantern.
Christmas village set up in the living room bay window with a roll of sparkly winter snow.
Winter pillow covers join the striped pillows on the sofa.
Candle arrangement on the coffee table.
Our ornament tree... filled with tons and tons of ornaments and many, many memories.
Our Christmas card holder. Either I'll just lay the cards we receive over the rungs like in the pic or I might punch a small hole in the corner of the back and tie them on the rungs with jute. Not sure yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind comments make me smile!