Saving in the kitchen...
- Use dishes, cloth napkins, cloth dishrags, cloth dishtowels for eating and cleaning. (Cheaper and more eco-friendly than paper.)
- Host a Tupperware or Pampered Chef party to receive free merchandise.
- Make your own pickles. When you finish off the pickles, slice up a cucumber and let sit in the remaining pickle juice for about a day.
- A 1 gallon milk jug can hold 100 plastic grocery bags.
- Use plastic grocery bags as trash bags. (Keep extras in the bottom of each can.)
- Use an old mustard squirt container to ice a cake.
- Put flour in an unused saltshaker in the freezer—great to flour a pan.