Monday, June 25, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Have a Ball

Making boy cards can be difficult especially when they start to hit the tween/teen years. You don't want something super grown-up but a lot of boy images can be too babyish. The stamps I picked for this card bridge that gap.
I used some Arctic Frog (I think) paper that I had in my stash from a CK convention ages ago. It has a great color scheme and hip circle pattern that I think the young man receiving this card will like.
The sentiment on the front reads, "It's your day." The inside says, "So have a ball." Get it? It's punny. :)


Details:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), unknown (blue and orange)
patterned paper: Arctic Frog (circle and stripe)

color: Palette Prussian Blue ink
stamps: TAC Sportz Words and Boyz at Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...