Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Rustic Cone Trees

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
- L.M. Montgomery in "Anne of Green Gables"
 
When the living room mantel got a little addition for fall, the dining room felt left out. I did a little grouping on the buffet.
The big window sill felt rather bare in comparison. I found these ideas (cone trees and pumpkin vases) on Pinterest and thought I could put them together.
I couldn't find mini white pumpkins anywhere so I bought orange pumpkins at the craft store and spray painted them white. I added pussy willow branches in each vase.
I pulled out a candle holder to display the old book cone tree.  The others are canvas and lace ribbon (loops held by quilting pins) and dark brown jute (wrapped with hot glue).


Linking up to some or all of these great blog parties:
Sunday: It's Overflowing; Sunday Showcase at Under the Table and Dreaming;
Monday: Inspire Me Monday at Sand and Sisal; Tutorials and Tips at Home Stories A to Z; Monthly Before and After at Thrifty Decor Chick
Wednesday: Wicked Awesome Wednesday at Handy Man, Crafty Woman; Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts; 
Friday: Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest; Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...