Sunday, February 7, 2016

Make a Card Monday - Showers of Blessings

A quick card to accompany a gift for a baby shower or wedding shower.
I stamped the umbrella outline onto patterned paper and then cut it out. To add dimension, after I stamped the flowers and umbrella handle onto the white panel, I adhered the umbrella with foam dots. Cute, right? :)
Details:
cardstock: Bazzill (pink), Georgia Pacific (white), green (Recollections)
patterned paper: pink floral (DCWV)
embellishments: ribbon (unknown), foam dots (s.e.i)
color: Noir ink, Landscape (Palette)
tools: grass edge punch (Martha Stewart), Notch and Die tool (Basic Grey)
stamps: Scattered Showers (PTI) and Road to a Friends (TAC)

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had an umbrella this bright and pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and cheerful card! Your pretty flower filled umbrella really steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this stamp set so cute?? Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...