Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cocoa and Tea Station

It's getting a little late in the year to share this project I put together but we live in the mid-Atlantic area. Our groundhog doesn't always get it right. :)
Since, despite some warmer temps for a couple weeks, we're still living in chilly weather, we're still enjoying the cocoa and tea station I put together.

After trying every possible home decor and website, I finally found a tiered tray that was close to what I envisioned. This one from Wayfair.com was also in my budget. We had the white mugs on-hand as well as the Mason jar. I found the canisters for the cocoa mix and marshmallows at Home Goods and the cute bowls holding the hot chocolate packets and tea bags at TJ Maxx.
I moved the baking spice spinner rack temporarily and set our little station up on the baking table. Just steps away from the kettle and microwave. :)
Anyone care for a cuppa?


Linking up to some or all of these great blog parties:
Sunday: It's Overflowing
Monday: Inspire Me Monday at Sand and Sisal; Tutorials and Tips at Home Stories A to Z; Monthly Before and After at Thrifty Decor Chick; The Scoop at Worthing Court
Wednesday: Wicked Awesome Wednesday at Handy Man, Crafty Woman;
Friday: Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest; Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring;

Come follow me on Instagram for more house renos and decorating projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...