Thursday, March 16, 2017

Make a Card - Up and Away Baby


In keeping with my new year, new baby theme, here's another baby card. Based on the number of baby cards I've made, I'm probably set for the next five years! Are you having a little one? Contact me...I'll send you a card. :)
This card uses the Boy Basics: Fly Away set from PTI. Love that chubby little plane! (Based on this card.)

I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)


Details:
Cardstock - Paper Studio: White
Patterned Paper - DCWV: Little Mister stack

Color - Palette: Prussian Blue
Dies - Lawn Fawn: Simple Puffy Cloud / PTI: Blue Skies Rays / PTI: Fly Away / Nestabilities: Standard Circles
Stamps - PTI: Fly Away / TAC: Special Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...