- Call periodically and ask if any discounts can be applied. (Ex. After you hit 25, your rate goes down. Multi-car policies, multi-policy discounts.)
- Unstack your auto coverage.
- Take collision coverage off any vehicle that is worth less than $2500.
- Kids usually don’t need life insurance policies.
- Participate in the pre-tax medical spending withholding program with your employer.
- Know how your policies
work and make full use of benefits.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Posted by Hydrangeas and Harmony at 8:00 AM