Monday, February 27, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Oceans of Love

 

I had this set from my TAC demo days but had never used it. I think it was a hostess set at some point. I got it for free but hesitated to ink it up because of all the coloring. I think it's perfect for some upcoming anniversary cards though. I made it with 2 different color schemes to try to use up those cardstock mat layers. I bought a box of what I thought were A2 size cards and envelopes but ended up being just strangely sized card fronts and envelopes. I've been trying to use them up to clean up my stash.


Details:
cardstock: DCWV (card base), Georgia Pacific (white), DCWV card front pack (mats)
patterned paper: random stack (light blue flower), Paper Studio So-So-So Sweet stack (teal)
tools: Creative Memories corner rounder, Crop-a-dile, Scor-Pal
embellishments: Making Memories eyelets
color: Palette Noir ink, Tombow markers, flesh-colored pencils
stamps: TAC Oceans of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...