In my stash, I had a pile of pre-cut, pre-folded card bases in a non-standard size. Ages ago I had cut a bunch of 3x6 cards to fit envelopes that I had been given. I made a bunch of buggy birthday cards with the bases and patterned paper scraps.
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white)
patterned paper: random stack (green gingham, purple stripe), DCWV Green Stack (stripe, brown leaf), all others unknown
tools: Nestabilities Scallop Circle and Regular Circle die, Scor-Pal
embellishments: Making Memories ribbon
color: Palette Giverny Green, Cognac, and Noir ink, LePlume markers
stamps: TAC Happy Bug Day and A Wittle Bug