Monday, December 8, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Snowflake Swirl

I was a demo for TAC for about five years. During that time I acquired a whole bunch of stamps and also bought their papers and embellishments to show at parties and to enter company contests. I had all of the TAC paper collections which I then had to use up. Each set came in six colors and had six patterns. The colors coordinated well with each other but I found that I liked using one color with the various patterns in a monochromatic scheme. This icy blue was perfect for a wintery card.

Details:
cardstock: white (Georgia Pacific)
patterned paper: Winterberry (The Angel Company)
embellishments: princess brad (The Angel Company), white Scrapper's Floss (Karen Davis Designs)
color: Starry Night ink (Palette)
stamps: Snowy Swirls (image) (The Angel Company), sentiment (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...