Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #13 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Medicine Cabinet)

With a few skips, I'm working on Day 13 The Medicine Cabinet. I'm getting caught up with the Getting Organized Challenge hosted by A Bowl Full of Lemons. I'm late joining up which you can read more about here. With the house in its current state, I'm skipping Day 10 (laundry room) for now and skipping Day 11 The Freezer and Day 12 The Spice Cabinet. To be honest, I don't think I'll be doing the spice drawer any time this year. :)

We chose to hang mirrors in the new bathroom so we don't have medicine cabinets. Our new vanity has 4 drawers to keep all our everyday essentials. No before pics on this one either (sorry!) Since it was a brand-new cabinet if you can picture empty drawers, that's what it looked like. I wiped them down and added paper and then bought some organizers to get everything sorted out.
The kids get a drawer with a plastic shoebox size container for their tub toys. The detangler spray and comb go here too.
 


Bass's drawer got 2 acrylic containers. The divided container holds most of his everyday items. A square container in the back holds shaving/trimming/scissors. His gel, which needs to be downsized, fits laying down in the middle.
 


My drawer with 4 dividers to hold all my stuff.
 

And that's a peeksy into our drawers.

See more great organizing ideas or join the challenge yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...