Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day #5 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Under the Kitchen Sink)

It's time for Day 5 of the Getting Organized Challenge hosted by A Bowl Full of Lemons. I'm late joining up which you can read more about here. Day 5 is to organize under the kitchen sink. No before pics so just imagine a totally full cupboard with glass jars, assorted half used cleaning supplies, and other gross things left under there by the previous owner. It was 1 of 2 cabinets not cleaned out... fortunately, everything else was emptied by the owner's family. Along with the yucky stuff, the previous owner also left very corroded, leaky plumbing. A friend came one day and ran all new plumbing (new supply lines, new drain, new dishwasher hose, and new faucet) and hooked up my dishwasher. So after cleaning it all out, scrubbing it with multiple cleaners and sanitizers, replumbing, and adding paper, it looks like this:


My cute little tin from Ikea to hold dishwasher tabs.



A small tub, which I think I'd like to replace with something that has taller sides, holds our wrap and baggies, plus the Jet Dry and stovetop cleaner. My dishwasher tab bucket and dishsoap sit on the other side.

See more great organizing ideas or join the challenge yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...